Your complete scholarship application will be automatically considered by the University of the Aftermarket Foundation (UAF). In addition, it will also be considered by several other organizations if you meet their scholarship requirements. So, a complete application may give you the opportunity to compete for several different scholarship awards. Please see the website for specific requirements for each organization's awards.
Applications for 2020 may be made online and must be completed by March 31, 2020. Deadline Extended to 4/30/2020.
Who Qualifies for this Scholarship?
· Full time students at an accredited U.S. college or university or an ASE/NATEF Certified post-secondary automotive, heavy duty, or collision repair school
· Graduating high school seniors planning to be full time students at any of the above
· No GPA requirement
If you are attending or plan to attend a college in Canada, please see the separate application for Canadian Students. Use this link.
· You can access the online application form using the Apply Online button at the bottom of this page
· To start the application now, click "submit" at the bottom of the form and save this form using your e-mail address and a password of your choice
Do I have to finish the entire application at once?
· Applicants can log on later and click on the "Update Your Application" button to retrieve, update, and complete your application
· You may continue to update your application until March 31, 2020 or until it has been assigned to reviewers
What do I need to fill out this application?
1. You will be asked for a one-page essay about your career goals and you can also post an optional short video on YouTube and include the link to it on your scholarship application
a. If you mark the video as "Private" only our reviewers will have the link to view it
2. You will be asked for at least one letter of reference
a. Some of the organizations that work with UAF require a reference from one of their members or your automotive instructor
b. Each organization's page, located on the right, has the details about their eligibility requirements
3. You must submit your high school transcript, and your post-secondary transcript if you are already in a post-secondary program
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
NOTE: You will need to submit your transcripts and references to complete your application. Please make sure your name is clearly on every page.
Option to submit documents:
- Attach to your on-line application,
- Mail them to:
Automotive Aftermarket Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 13966
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-3966
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
o Show your name and “Automotive Scholarship Application Information” in the subject line of the e-mail
o Show a description of any attached files in the text
Note to Veterans: Our process makes sure any scholarships awarded here go on top of, and do not diminsh your GI Bill college benefits.