APSA of IL is the regional automotive aftermarket association for Illinois. If you are a resident of Illinois, meet the additional qualifications below, and submit a complete application, you will be considered by APSA of IL for this scholarship:
APSA of Illinois Scholarship Program
The APSA of Illinois Scholarship Program was created to promote quality and high standards through education within the automotive aftermarket industry.
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
· Obtain a written sponsorship from an APSA of IL member; (If you are not familiar with an APSA of Illinois member in your area, please contact us at 1-800-236-6332)
· Be a high school graduate or possess a GED certificate.
· Be pursuing a career in the automotive aftermarket industry.
· Be enrolled or planning to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in a curriculum leading to a degree in an accredited college or university.
· Be a legal resident of Illinois;
· Provide a photo for APSA of Illinois use in publications.
The APSA of Illinois Scholarship Program awards up to six $500 scholarships each academic year. Recipients may re-apply each academic year for up to four 4 years.
APSA of Illinois awarded 3 scholarships in 2019.