Alabama Tire Dealers Association annually awards scholarships to ATDA member employees and their families.
1) The student must be an employee or family member of a business that is an Alabama Tire Dealers Association Regular, Associate, or Supplier member in good standing and residing in Alabama.
2) Supplier member's divisions, subsidiaries, and retail stores that are not members or Associate members of the ATDA are not eligible for the program.
3) Awards will be made based on financial need, student character, citizenship, and scholastic ability.
4) There are multiple scholarships available. One of the scholarships is the Greg East Memorial Scholarship and is awarded based on submission of a complete application and an essay competition. Applicants should submit their one- page essay via the Additional Attachment files or by mailing to the association office, no later than March 31st.
1) Enter the ATDA member information in the Sponsor section of the application.
2) To be considered for the Greg East Memorial Scholarship, upload an essay using the additional attachment options. The essay should be no more than two pages and should answer the question “How will you use your degree to impact a community, state or nation?“
3) Complete the form below and mail or fax to the association office.
Winners will be honored at our Annual Convention Scholarship Banquet, June 22, 2019, Gulf Shores, AL. The Alabama Tire Dealers Association has awarded over $282,000 in scholarships.
Alabama Tire Dearler Association Scholarship Registration:
Student Name: _________________________
City, State, Zip: __________________________
Below please list the name and address of sponsoring ATDA Member:
Return this letter by one of the following methods by mail or fax to:
Alabama Tire Dealers Association
11245 Chantilly Parkway Court
Montgomery, AL 36117
Phone: (334) 834-1848
Fax: (334) 834-1818